Lunes, Setyembre 5, 2016

Voluntary Work (Peer Councilor Life)


   When i was Grade 6, I'm always volunteer in every Activities in Our school like Joined in "Buwan ng wika", Dance troupe, and so On and so fort. And when I was High school, I volunteer to become A Peer Councilor to our School in Antipolo National High school (ANHS) I don't know what comes to my mind to Volunteer of that Position but, I'm really happy that time because, I like my Job to Discipline the other students not only Discipline and to make the students Be kind to the other People I was Peer Councilor Grade 7 to Grade 10. And I have a Certificate before of Peer Councilor I'm happy before I really miss my Position :( and hope even if have a new Peer Councilor in our School hope that Everyone's had a Good Model in the next Generation :)




2 komento: