Martes, Setyembre 27, 2016

Unforgettable Events/Moments

   My Unforgettable moment in my life that happen? is when we come in Batangas to vacation here with my Family and Relatives. It's so fun actually :) Because I met my third degree cousin in batangas and After that, were going to in Taal volcano, In church, and I tasted the proud of their food made in Batangas so delicious specially the Dessert I love it! :) and After we eat, we wander with my cousin Around in Batangas. and we swim after that in Laiya beach resort :) Until now, I remember the date when we come in Batangas If I were mistake the date when we come in batangas December 22 2015, so before the Christmas :) so 10 months ago. :) Actually I really miss this Place :( I cry! But my Mother said that she plan will be next destination will be in Boracay, so Actually I'm glad when I hear this. but I do not expect if it is real Because I might get hurt :D Hahaha choss!! so that's all, I hope that I come back again here in this place. :(

3 komento: